- Agent noun of hog; one who, or whatever, hogs.
- A stocking without a foot, worn by coal miners at the office.
- A marijuana smoke
- A shot which comes to sleep short of or on the far hog line and it is taken from play
- A stocking without a foot, donned by coal miners working.
- A stocking without a foot, donned by coal-miners whenever in the office. See sinker.
- Definition for "hogger"
- Agent noun of hog; one who, or whatever,…
- View More
- Sentence for "hogger"
- Urban Dictionary for "hogger"