- A twining united states vine (Amphicarpaea bracteata) having clusters of pinkish or white blossoms and bearing three-seeded pods in addition to basal or underground fleshy one-seeded pods.
- a type of planet pea.
- vine widely distributed in eastern North America making racemes of purple to maroon blossoms and plentiful (usually subterranean) edible one-seeded pods resembling peanuts
- Definition for "hog peanut"
- A twining united states vine (Amphicarpaea bracteata) having…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hog peanut"