- A long-handled stay with one curved end which is used in hockey.
- A stick always handle the puck in ice hockey, having a-flat, angled blade by the end.
- A stick regularly handle the basketball in field hockey, having a flat-faced hook at the end.
- A playing card aided by the position of seven.
- sports implement consisting of a stick employed by hockey people to maneuver the puck
Sentence for "hockey stick"
Hypernym for "hockey stick"
Cross Reference for "hockey stick"
Urban Dictionary for "hockey stick"
- a line graph that stays relatively…