- One who hobbles.
- one that by their tenure would be to maintain a horse for military solution; some sort of light horseman in the Middle years who was simply mounted on a hobby.
- one that hobbles.
- person who by their tenure would be to keep a horse for armed forces service; some sort of light horseman in the centre Ages who was simply attached to a spare time activity.
- one that or that which hobbles.
- One who by their tenure was to maintain a spare time activity for army service; thus, a soldier installed on a hobby; a light-horseman utilized in reconnoitering, intercepting convoys, etc.
- A man employed in towing vessels by a rope regarding the land, or perhaps in a little motorboat with oars.
- A horse: just like hobby.
- anyone who has a limp and walks with a hobbling gait
Sentence for "hobbler"
- Unacquainted with its wonderful mechanism, he…
Hypernym for "hobbler"
Urban Dictionary for "hobbler"
- Noun: One who hobblesVerb: to behave…