- an extended skirt, well-known between 1910 and 1914, that was therefore narrow underneath the legs that it restricted regular stride.
- A skirt with a narrow enough hem to significantly impede the wearer’s stride, or hobble the wearer.
- a lengthy skirt very slim below the legs, worn between 1910 and 1914
- A woman's dress therefore scant at the end as to restrain freedom of activity after the fashion of a hobble.
- Definition for "hobble skirt"
- an extended skirt, well-known between 1910 and 1914,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "hobble skirt"