- Being or concerning the motorist of an auto which departs the scene of an accident, specifically one out of which a pedestrian or another car has been struck.
- Baseball associated with or being a play which a base runner begins to run on the pitch therefore the batter tries to hit the baseball to protect the runner.
- Regarding or created for swift specific action or effect: "a-day of hit-and-run disruptions by groups of dissident pupils” ( Alfonso Narvaez).
- Of, pertaining to, or being a hit-and-run.
- involving a driver of a motor vehicle just who will leave the scene of a major accident
- created for or consisting of a short attack followed closely by an instant escape
- The criminal activity of causing an accident, much like an automobile, and leaving without acknowledging responsibility.
- A play in baseball where baserunners leave their base before the batter strikes the ball, let's assume that the batter will indeed hit the baseball and also this can give them a benefit.
- The military manner of attacking one spot then rapidly going to another before defenders can react.
- Definition for "hit-and-run"
- Being or concerning the motorist of an auto…
- View More
- Sentence for "hit-and-run"
- With catcher Wayne Nordhagen up, the…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "hit-and-run"