- Slang One, specifically an expert killer, who's employed to eliminate someone.
- Slang One hired to fight for or protect another.
- Slang One who is good at getting energy for other individuals.
- Slang One with special knowledge or expertise, as with company, legislation, or government, that is employed to eliminate especially difficult or complex problems.
- somebody who is required as an armed shield, enforcer, or mercenary and who is willing to make use of gunplay or comparable violent techniques being assert the interests of his / her manager.
- someone who is employed to advance the passions of their workplace, especially in a vigorous way using these types of methods as governmental lobbying, legal advocacy, or persuasion.
- a specialist killer whom makes use of a gun
Sentence for "hired gun"
Hypernym for "hired gun"
Urban Dictionary for "hired gun"
- employed Gun is a freelancer, usually…