- Having sides, particularly of confirmed type. Usually used in combination: slim-hipped; large-hipped.
- Slang Interested or preoccupied to an excellent level: he could be hipped on photography.
- Chiefly British Melancholy; despondent.
- Having sides or a feature resembling hips.
- Aware, informed.
- Somewhat hypochondriac; melancholy. See hyppish.
- having sides; or, having sides of a specified kind; -- utilized in combination.
- peaked and achieving sloping stops in the place of gables; -- of roofs.
- (of a roof) sloping on all sides
- having sides; or having hips as specified (usually in combo)
- Simple past tense and past participle of hip.
- Easy past tight and past participle of hip.
- getting the hip sprained or dislocated.
- Rendered melancholy; melancholy; mopish. Additionally spelled hipt and hypt.
- Having hips: stated of a roof, or of 1 end of a roof. A roof may be hipped at one end and gabled on various other.
- Definition for "hipped"
- Having sides, particularly of confirmed type. Usually used…
- View More
- Sentence for "hipped"
- Synonym for "hipped"
- Equivalent for "hipped"
- Variant for "hipped"
- Verb Stem for "hipped"
- Urban Dictionary for "hipped"