- A joint, for instance the shoulder, by which a convex section of one bone tissue meets into a concave part of another, enabling movement in only one jet.
- Any joint resembling a hinge, through which two pieces tend to be connected to be able to allow general submiting one airplane.
- a freely moving joint in which the bones are so articulated as to allow substantial motion in a single plane
- a joint enabling action in one plane just
Definition for "hinge joint"
- A joint, for instance the shoulder, by which…
Hypernym for "hinge joint"