- The posterior percentage of a side of meat, lamb, veal, or mutton, including a hind knee plus one or two ribs.
- The posterior section of a quadruped, right beside the hind feet.
- Either rear 50 % of a side of meat, mutton, veal, lamb or by extension from another edible mammal.
- The hind biped (leg) of a quadruped, or all areas of the body situated behind the hind legs' trunk-attachment.
- Human behind, butt.
- the trunk 50 % of a side of meat, from towards twelfth rib right back.
- the back 50 % of a side of animal meat
Sentence for "hindquarter"
- From the Texas Bigfoot Conference in…
Hypernym for "hindquarter"
Same Context for "hindquarter"