- Robbery often of people on or near a public roadway.
- Informal The exaction of an exorbitantly high cost or charge.
- The work of robbing a traveler on a public roadway.
- stated of exorbitant or inflated prices.
- Robbery committed regarding community roadways.
- An excessively high price or charge; -- utilized especially in situations where in actuality the buyer features minimal option but to purchase that provided.
- robbery of travellers on or near a public roadway
- an exorbitant cost
Sentence for "highway robbery"
Hypernym for "highway robbery"
Cross Reference for "highway robbery"
Urban Dictionary for "highway robbery"