- A mountainous or hilly area of a country.
- An area of land that is at elevation; mountainous land.
- Elevated or mountainous land; (often in the pl.) an increased region or country.
- An abrupt level of land; a high promontory or plateau: because, a jutting highland.
- plural An elevated region broken into mountains and mountains: often used as a suitable title: as, the Highlands of Scotland; the Hudson Highlands; the highlands of Abyssinia.
- elevated (e.g., mountainous) land
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a highland.
- concerning highlands.
- of, based in, or feature of high or hilly nation. Compared to lowland.
- made use of of large or hilly country
- Pertaining or owned by large lands or even to mountainous areas, particularly (with a capital) the Highlands of Scotland: as, highland scenery; highland vegetation.
- Definition for "highland"
- Sentence for "highland"
- Hudson and Connecticut rivers, from the…
- View More
- Synonym for "highland"
- Antonym for "highland"
- Phrases for "highland"
- Rhyme for "highland"
- Cross Reference for "highland"
- Equivalent for "highland"
- Same Context for "highland"
- Urban Dictionary for "highland"
- Township in Michigan. Sucks ass. Has…
- View More