- increasing to a great level.
- Unusually extravagant, affected, or ambitious.
- Characteristic of a highflier
- Extravagant in views or ambition.
- Flying at a top height; -- of airplanes.
- Having an excessively large expense or sensed worth; briefly really effective; -- of objects pertaining to market and people within their professions.
- extravagant or committed or extreme in goals or views
- going up or along at a substantial height
- Extravagant in conduct, aims, or pretensions; having lofty notions; going or carried to extremes.
- Definition for "highflying"
- Sentence for "highflying"
- Equivalent for "highflying"
- Same Context for "highflying"