- Vital study of biblical texts to ascertain their literary beginnings and history therefore the definition and intention associated with writers.
- the scientific study of biblical writings to ascertain their particular origin and meaning
- Criticism which include the study associated with the articles, literary personality, time, authorship, etc., of every writing. Known as additionally historic criticism.
- Definition for "higher criticism"
- Vital study of biblical texts to ascertain their…
- View More
- Hypernym for "higher criticism"
- Variant for "higher criticism"