- Of noble birth.
- Of high social standing as a result of having been created a member of an upper-level personal course.
- produced a member of an upper-level social class (while not fundamentally keeping large social standing)
- Of, regarding, or befitting people of large social standing.
- Of superior or advanced high quality; magnificent; high priced.
- Of noble or aristocratic beginning. Contrasted with lowborn and common.
- of the peerage
- Of large ranking by birth; of noble birth or removal.
Sentence for "highborn"
- She was surrounded by thousands of…
Synonym for "highborn"
Antonym for "highborn"
Equivalent for "highborn"
Same Context for "highborn"