- A mark showing the greatest degree achieved by a body of liquid.
- The highest point, as of success; the apex.
- A mark, including a line of seaweed, showing the highest level achieved by a body of liquid.
- The top or apex of anything.
- a line marking the best level achieved
- A mark showing the highest degree reached by-water in a river or other human anatomy of fresh-water, as with period of freshet.
- Definition for "high-water mark"
- A mark showing the greatest degree achieved by…
- View More
- Hypernym for "high-water mark"