- concerning a picture that features depth.
- Of or concerning an output unit that creates photos containing a lot of dots per device of area and therefore are therefore sharp and step-by-step.
- Of or concerning a raster-based image that contains a large number of pixels per product of area.
- Having a higher quality; for example, having numerous pixels per device location.
- creating pictures being razor-sharp and finely detail by detail
Sentence for "high-resolution"
- It marks the first time researchers…
Phrases for "high-resolution"