- Having a top octane number and so reducing knock and increasing efficiency in high-performance machines: high-octane gas.
- Slang High-powered; dynamic: a high-octane product sales supervisor; a high-octane marketing plan.
- having a top octane number, good anti-knock characteristics; used in high performance cars
- high-powered, energetic, powerful or powerful
- used of gas; having a higher octane number
- vigorously lively or forceful
Sentence for "high-octane"
- Indeed, from its outset, English has…
Phrases for "high-octane"