- Of or concerning primary particles with energies surpassing thousands of electron volts.
- Yielding a lot of power upon undergoing chemical response.
- energetic; powerful.
- of an elementary particle, or the equivalent electromagnetic radiation, having a power higher than a hundred thousand electron volts
- producing a great deal of power (whenever reacting)
- vigorous, energetic or powerful
- vigorously lively or powerful
- of or regarding elementary particles having energies of thousands of electron volts
- supplying a relatively large amount of energy upon undergoing a chemical response
Definition for "high-energy"
- Of or concerning primary particles with energies surpassing…
Sentence for "high-energy"
Phrases for "high-energy"