- A television system that two times the typical number of scanning lines per frame and therefore produces photos with increased detail.
- Any or all a number of platforms of television system having a higher quality than traditional people
- A television ready that hires such a system
- a television system which have above the most common range outlines per framework so its images show greater detail
Definition for "high-definition television"
- A television system that two times the typical…
Hypernym for "high-definition television"
Cross Reference for "high-definition television"