- the simplest or surest path or course: the high roadway to pleasure.
- probably the most good, diplomatic, or moral program.
- Chiefly British A main road; a highway.
- A main road or highway.
- A course of action that is honorable, dignified, or good.
- probably the most honest and honest technique; -- made use of mainly inside expression to take the large roadway (as with an election promotion). Compared with reasonable roadway.
Sentence for "high road"
Cross Reference for "high road"
Urban Dictionary for "high road"
- road on which olde-worlde scottish people…