- A six-legged arthropod associated with the course Insecta (formerly Hexapoda); an insect.
- Any organism or being with six legs.
- An arthropod with six foot; a part of subphylum Hexapoda.
- An insect.
- One of the Hexapoda; a true six-footed insect.
- Also hexapode, hexapodan.
- an animal having six feet
- Of or belonging to the class Insecta.
- Having six feet or foot.
- Having six feet, six-footed; from the subphylum Hexapoda, hexapodous.
- Having six feet, as any person true pest; especially, regarding or obtaining the figures for the Hexapoda; hexapodous.
Sentence for "hexapod"
- The expenses incurred keeping one fed,…
Hypernym for "hexapod"