- A polyhedron, such as for example a cube, that six faces.
- A polyhedron with six faces; the normal hexahedron is much more frequently called the cube and is one of several Platonic solids.
- a great human body of six edges or faces.
- a good human anatomy having six faces; specially, the regular hexahedron or cube. Also hexaëdron.
- any polyhedron having six plane faces
Sentence for "hexahedron"
- Plato, the dialectician, condescended to allow…
Hyponym for "hexahedron"
Hypernym for "hexahedron"
Etymologically Related for "hexahedron"