Definition for "hexad"
Sentence for "hexad"
- Introducing the Uperization hexad transformerless retorsion…
Hypernym for "hexad"
Form for "hexad"
- friends or variety of six.
- a small grouping of six.
- An atom whose valence is six, and that could be in theory combined with, replaced for, or replaced by, six monad atoms or radicals. Also made use of as an adjective.
- the sum six devices; the quantity six; additionally, a series of six figures.
- In chem., a component the atoms that have six times the saturating power or equivalence of this hydrogen atom, as sulphur in certain circumstances.
- additionally spelled hexade.
- A hexagon.
- the cardinal number that is the amount of five and another
- Having a combining power equivalent to six times that of hydrogen. Identical to hexavalent and sexivalent.