- A sequence of six shades with a semitone in the middle, the others being entire shades, that has been found in medieval music.
- a few six tones denoted with the syllables ut-re-mi-fa-sol-la divided by moments, really the only which this is certainly a small 2nd becoming mi-fa.
- a number of six notes, with a semitone between the 3rd and 4th, others intervals becoming entire tones.
- In Greek songs: A diatonic a number of six tones.
- The interval of an important 6th.
- a guitar with six strings.
- In medieval music, a diatonic group of six shades, containing four whole tips and something half-step (between the third and fourth shades).
Sentence for "hexachord"
- "hexachord" on which the present scale…
Form for "hexachord"
Same Context for "hexachord"