- A white, purple, or yellowish zeolite mineral, CaO·Al2O3·6SiO2·5H2O.
- A Standard mineral of this zeolite group with monoclinic crystals, more usual form becoming heulandite-Ca (Ca,Na)2-3Al3(Al,Si)2Si13O36·12H2O.
- A mineral of Zeolite family members, frequently occurring in amygdaloid, in foliated public, also in monoclinic crystals with pearly luster in the cleavage face. It's a hydrous silicate of alumina and lime.
- A mineral belonging to the zeolite group.
- a group of nutrients associated with zeolite household composed of a hydrous aluminum silicate of sodium and calcium
Hypernym for "heulandite"
- View More