- A steep crag or cliff, particularly one with overhanging sides
- A glen with steep, overhanging edges
- A steep excavation, specially a coal pit
- A crag; a cliff; a glen with overhanging sides.
- A shaft in a coal gap; a hollow in a quarry.
- A crag; a precipice; a rugged steep; a glen with steep overhanging edges.
- A coal-mine; a pit.
- Definition for "heugh"
- A steep crag or cliff, particularly one with…
- View More
- Sentence for "heugh"
- Synonym for "heugh"
- Urban Dictionary for "heugh"