- A Cossack headman or general.
- Title employed by the second-highest armed forces commander in Poland and Lithuania (fifteenth to eighteenth century).
- A Cossack headman or basic. The title of chief hetman is now held because of the heir to your throne of Russia.
- In Poland, the leader of an army. The fantastic hetman was formerly the commander-in-chief in the old kingdom of Poland.
- one of the Cossacks, previously, the elected main of each and every of their main communities; a Cossack main; an ataman.
- Definition for "hetman"
- Sentence for "hetman"
- Cross Reference for "hetman"