- medication developing in an abnormal anatomic location: heterotopic bone tissue formation.
- drug Grafted or transplanted into an abnormal area: heterotopic liver transplantation.
- Ecology Occurring in a number of different habitats.
- developing in an abnormal anatomical place.
- developing in different habitats.
- Same as heterotopous.
- Anisotropic; ælotropic: opposed to isotropic.
Sentence for "heterotopic"
- The procedure is called heterotopic heart…
Etymologically Related for "heterotopic"
Medical Dictionary for "heterotopic"