- Of, or associated with heteroplasm
- Of a graft between individuals of various species
- Of cells possessing plastids from several mother or father cells or organisms.
- manufacturing an unusual variety of organism; building into a different kind of tissue, as cartilage which develops into bone.
- regarding or characterized by heteroplasia.
- Dissimilar in construction, as different tissues associated with the body. Hence, nerve-tissue, muscle-tissue, and bone-tissue tend to be heteroplastic with reference anyone to another.
Sentence for "heteroplastic"
- And in heteroplastic transplantation these diverge…