- becoming, relating to, or associated with nature of a heteronym.
- becoming different brands or terms but having communication or interrelationship, as mama and daughter.
- Of, or regarding a heteronym
- becoming different terms, but having a standard relationship e.g. sibling and sis tend to be siblings of each other
- Having different brands or designations; standing in other relations.
- with respect to, of the nature of, or having a heteronym.
- Of another type of title: especially, in optics, said for the double pictures of an object as seen under certain conditions. See homonymous.
Sentence for "heteronymous"
- For, if two inconsistent principles of…
Cross Reference for "heteronymous"