- The governmental subjection of a residential district towards rule of some other energy or even to an external law.
- hawaii to be beholden to outside influences.
- the health of becoming heteronomous
- Subordination or subjection towards legislation of another; political subjection of a residential district or condition; -- in opposition to autonomy.
- a phrase applied by Kant to those laws which are imposed on us from without, and/or physical violence done to us by our passions, desires, or desires.
- Subordination or subjection to a law imposed by another or from without: opposed to autonomy.
- particularly, in the Kantian ethics, subjection of might towards the control over the normal appetites, passions, and desires, in place of to your moral law of reason.
- In biology, hawaii of divergent adjustment in parts that exhibit general homology or homonomy.
Sentence for "heteronomy"
Antonym for "heteronomy"
Cross Reference for "heteronomy"
Urban Dictionary for "heteronomy"