- Having unequal or differing components within the exact same construction or similar frameworks.
- Having numerous kinds or amounts of components (inside the exact same or similar construction)
- Unrelated in substance composition, though similar or indentical in some various other areas.
- utilizing the parts not corresponding in number.
- obtaining the femoral artery developed once the principal artery regarding the knee; -- stated of specific wild birds, whilst the cotingas and pipras.
- Having five tarsal joints in the anterior and middle legs, but just four in the posterior pair, once the blister beetles and oil beetles.
- Diversiform; variously composed; having a heterologous composition; composed of heteronomous components.
- Definition for "heteromerous"
- Having unequal or differing components within the exact…
- View More
- Sentence for "heteromerous"