- Biology Dissolution of cells or necessary protein components in a single species by the action of lysins or enzymes from another.
- Chemistry a natural response where breaking of bonds contributes to the formation of ion sets.
- In natural chemistry, the splitting of a molecule to make a couple of oppositely recharged ions
- The disturbance of blood cells by a heterolysin, or by enzymes from another species
- The destruction of cells by heterolysins. See autolysis.
Definition for "heterolysis"
- Biology Dissolution of cells or necessary protein components…
Form for "heterolysis"