- Having two types of females, one in a position to reproduce sexually, another infertile, like in ants.
- Having females very unlike the men in type and structure.
- Having females really unlike the guys in type and construction; -- as particular bugs, the guys that are winged, therefore the females wingless.
- Having the females of two different kinds, one sexual, one other abortive or neuter, as the ants; specifically, related to or getting the characters regarding the Heterogyna.
Sentence for "heterogynous"
- "Hard to pull a man's name…
- View More