- An incorrect spelling; a spelling distinct from acknowledged spelling.
- Spelling which a certain letter presents more than one feasible noise.
- That way of spelling where the same letters represent various sounds in various words, as in the normal English orthography; e. g., g in get as well as in ginger.
- Heterogeneous spelling; the usage similar letter or letters with various powers in various opportunities or perhaps in various words, as of c in call and cell, ough in rough, dough, and hough, etc.
- The writing of some other word rather than the one intended because of the publisher: analogous to heterophemy.
Sentence for "heterography"
Synonym for "heterography"
Urban Dictionary for "heterography"
- the application of different letters or…