- Misspelled; of or regarding an incorrect spelling or a spelling that is different from accepted criteria.
- Of a writing system for which a particular image presents multiple possible sound.
- using equivalent letters to represent various noises in different terms or syllables; -- stated of ways of spelling.
- Of or pertaining to heterography.
- Definition for "heterographic"
- Misspelled; of or regarding an incorrect spelling or…
- View More
- Synonym for "heterographic"
- Antonym for "heterographic"
- Etymologically Related for "heterographic"