- A type of structure graft where the donor and individual tend to be various species. Also known as xenograft.
- A tissue graft extracted from a species distinctive from that of the recipient.
- structure from an animal of just one species utilized as a temporary graft (as in instances of serious burns off) on a person of another species
- to do a tissue graft making use of tissue obtained from a species distinct from compared to the person.
- Definition for "heterograft"
- A type of structure graft where the donor…
- View More
- Synonym for "heterograft"
- Hypernym for "heterograft"