- Not arising within the body; derived from another individual or types: a heterogenous bone tissue transplant.
- Variant of heterogeneous.
- based on yet another individual or types
- alternate spelling of heterogeneous.
- Of or pertaining to heterogenesis; heterogenetic.
- consisting of elements which are not of the identical kind or nature
- originating beyond your body
- In biology, characterized by indirect development; with metamorphosis or alternation of years.
- Definition for "heterogenous"
- Not arising within the body; derived from another…
- View More
- Sentence for "heterogenous"
- Synonym for "heterogenous"
- Equivalent for "heterogenous"
- Same Context for "heterogenous"