- Biology described as the fusion of unlike gametes inside reproductive procedure.
- Biology Characterized by reproduction concerning the alternation of intimate and parthenogenetic years.
- Botany Bearing male and female plants.
- where the stamens and pistils aren't contained in every rose; for example. there are male and feminine flowers
- described as alternating generations of a parthenogenetic and sexual nature
- involving heterogametes into the reproductive procedure
- the healthiness of having several types of flowers which differ regarding stamens and pistils, such as the aster.
- Characterized by heterogamy.
- In botany, bearing two types of blossoms which differ intimately, as with most Compositæ and several Cyperaceæ.
- Illustrative of or characterized by heterogenesis, or alternation of years.
- Of or related to heterogamy, and/or relationship or pairing of unlike individuals.
- Definition for "heterogamous"
- Biology described as the fusion of unlike gametes…
- View More
- Sentence for "heterogamous"
- "The dominant system of heterogamous marriage…
- View More
- Synonym for "heterogamous"
- Cross Reference for "heterogamous"
- Etymologically Related for "heterogamous"