- Of levers, where power and weight move in opposite instructions
- Spiralling in contrary instructions on a stem or part
- Having spirals of altering way.
- transferring contrary directions; -- said of a lever, pulley, etc., when the opposition plus the actuating force take opposite sides regarding the fulcrum or axis.
- Running or lying in different guidelines, as leaves regarding the stem and branches.
- Definition for "heterodromous"
- Of levers, where power and weight move in…
- View More
- Antonym for "heterodromous"
- Cross Reference for "heterodromous"
- Form for "heterodromous"