- the illness or top-notch becoming heterodox.
- A heterodox opinion or doctrine.
- the grade of being heterodox.
- A heterodox belief, creed, or teaching.
- an impression or doctrine, or a system of doctrines, unlike some set up standard of faith, once the Scriptures, the creed or standards of a church, etc.; heresy.
- the product quality or condition of being heterodox: because, the heterodoxy of a doctrine, book, or individual.
- A heterodox belief or doctrine; a departure from a recognised standard or principle; a heresy.
- the caliber of becoming unorthodox
- any opinions or doctrines at difference aided by the formal or orthodox position
Sentence for "heterodoxy"
Synonym for "heterodoxy"
Antonym for "heterodoxy"
Same Context for "heterodoxy"