- Having teeth various types (similar to mammals)
- obtaining the teeth differentiated into incisors, canines, and molars, as in man; -- opposed to homodont.
- A heterodont pet
- A North United states snake for the genus Heterodon
- Any animal with heterodont dentition.
- A heterodont animal.
- just like heterodon, 2.
- Having different varieties of teeth; having the teeth differentiated into several distinct types, as incisors, canines, and molars: in opposition to homodont.
Sentence for "heterodont"
- Its most unusual feature, however, is…
- View More