- A common seagull (Larus argentatus) regarding the Northern Hemisphere having grey and white plumage with black wing guidelines.
- A common, large seagull, Larus argentatus, having a white and grey human anatomy and a yellow costs with a red spot.
- a sizable gull which feeds to some extent upon herrings; esp., Larus argentatus in the usa, and Larus cachinnans in The united kingdomt. See Gull.
- one of many gulls of large-size, obtaining the mantle pearl-blue, the primaries crossed with black colored and tipped with white, the bill yellow with a red spot on the gonys, plus the legs yellow or flesh-colored.
- big gull associated with the north hemisphere
Hypernym for "herring gull"
- View More