- A recurrent viral infection due to the herpes virus, type one, and marked because of the eruption of fluid-containing vesicles regarding the mouth, mouth, or face.
- A recurrent viral disease due to the herpes simplex virus, kind two, and marked by the eruption of fluid-containing vesicles from the genitals.
- A viral condition due to Herpes simplex viruses.
- either of two types of herpesvirus infection, distinguished as being caused by herpes virus type 1 (HSV-1), which causes mainly sores and eruptions around the lips (cold sores and temperature blisters) at other points above the waist, and herpes simplex virus kind 2 (HSV-2), causing vaginal herpes. HSV-1 can also be understood oftentimes to cause vaginal herpes infections.
- disease due to the herpes simplex virus; affects skin and neurological system; produces little short-term (but occasionally painful) sores in the skin and mucous membranes
- a herpes virus that impacts your skin and nervous system
Definition for "herpes simplex"
- A recurrent viral infection due to the herpes…
- View More
Agriculture Dictionary for "herpes simplex"
- a small grouping of intense infections…
- View More