- to find and classify new or formerly understood plant types
- To search for flowers, or brand-new species of flowers, with a view to classifying them.
- To form the figures of plants in; -- said in mention of the nutrients. See arborized.
- to look for flowers for botanical reasons; botanize.
- to make the figures of flowers in, as minerals. Also arborize.
- additionally spelled herborise.
Sentence for "herborize"
- Here Jean Jacques Rousseau delighted to…
Form for "herborize"
Variant for "herborize"