- The study or utilization of medicinal herbs to stop and treat diseases and afflictions or to promote health insurance and recovery.
- A drug or planning made of a plant or flowers and useful for some of these types of reasons.
- A herbal medication or comparable preparation
- a medicine made from plants and regularly prevent or treat infection or advertise health
- the utilization of medicinal natural herbs to stop or treat disease or promote wellness
- Definition for "herbal medicine"
- The study or utilization of medicinal herbs to…
- View More
- Hypernym for "herbal medicine"
- Cross Reference for "herbal medicine"