- an organization or variety of seven.
- a group of seven things
- An atom with a valence of seven, and that could be theoretically coupled with, substituted for, or replaced by, seven monad atoms or radicals. Additionally made use of as an adjective.
- the sum seven products; the quantity seven.
- In chem., an atom whose equivalence is seven atoms of hydrogen, or that can be combined with, substituted for, or changed by seven atoms of hydrogen.
- In music, in the duodenal system of evaluation, a scheme of seven shades, formed by uniting two duodenal cells of four shades.
- the cardinal quantity that's the amount of six and another
Sentence for "heptad"
- In particular, the question is whether…
Hypernym for "heptad"