Definition for "hence"
- because of this; for that reason: handmade and…
Sentence for "hence"
Quotes for "hence"
Synonym for "hence"
Phrases for "hence"
Rhyme for "hence"
Cross Reference for "hence"
Form for "hence"
Urban Dictionary for "hence"
- because of this; for that reason: handmade and therefore costly.
- out of this resource: They was raised in the Sudan; hence their attention in Nubian art.
- From this time; from now: annually ergo it should be forgotten.
- with this destination; from here: Get you therefore!
- with this life.
- from right here, out of this location, away
- in the foreseeable future from today
- as a result; consequently, because of this
- out of this time, from now
- out of this place; away.
- with this time; as time goes on.
- out of this explanation; therefore; -- as an inference or deduction.
- using this source or source.
- out of this location
- with this time
- (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or thus
- out of this spot; from or from here.
- From this time; in the foreseeable future.
- For this cause or reason; because of, or an inference or a deduction from, one thing only claimed.
- with this resource or original.
- To send away; despatch.
- To go thus; subside: leave.