- A Eurasian plant (Lamium amplexicaule) having toothed reverse leaves and little white or purplish-red blossoms with two mouth.
- Lamium amplexicaule, a yearly plant with pink or purple flowers and deeply crenate leaves.
- A weed of the genus Lamium (Lamium amplexicaule) with profoundly crenate leaves.
- A weed, Lamium amplexicaule, or dead-nettle, specifically labeled as the more henbit.
- The ivy-leafed speedwell, Veronica hederæfolia, specifically labeled as the reduced or tiny henbit.
- Eurasian plant having toothed leaves and little two-lipped white or purplish-red blossoms
Sentence for "henbit"
Hypernym for "henbit"